"Online Game Parental Guardianship Project" is a project initiated and participated in implementation by domestic online game companies and directed by the Ministry of Culture of the People's Republic of China. It aims to strengthen parents 'supervision of minors' participation in online games and guide minors Social and public welfare actions that involve healthy and green participation in online games and harmonious family relationships. It provides a practical method, a channel for parents to implement monitoring, and makes it possible for parents to correct some minor children's addiction to games.
This social welfare action fully reflects the high sense of social responsibility of the Chinese online game industry, attention to the legal rights and interests of juvenile players, and the desire to build a harmonious society with practical actions.
The "Parental Guardianship Mechanism" is launched in this public welfare action to address the current lack of self-control and self-discipline ability of minors, and it is easy to get addicted; a small number of guardians lack the time to take care of minors and cannot timely monitor the status of minors' playing time. A kind of protection mechanism that can be monitored by parents to correct the game addiction of some minor children.
With the popularity of the Internet among young people, it has become common for minors to access online games. In order to protect the healthy participation of minors in games, parents should also strengthen supervision and guidance on the premise that the government further strengthens industry management. To this end, we provide the following advice for minors to participate in online games:
First, actively control the game time. Games are just adjustments for learning and living. Actively participate in various offline activities and let parents understand their behaviors and experiences in online games.
Second, not participating in game settings that may take more time. Do not play large role-playing games, do not play games with PK settings. School students play games for no more than 2 hours per week and spend no more than 10 yuan per month on games.
Third, do not trust the game as spiritual. Especially when faced with stress and frustration in real life, you should talk to your family and friends and don't rely on games to relieve stress.
Fourth, develop a positive and healthy game mentality. Overcome the mentality of comparison, display, hatred, and revenge, and avoid the formation of bad online behaviors such as bullying and robbing others.
5. Pay attention to protecting personal information. Including personal family, friend identity information, home, school, work address, phone number, etc., to prevent network traps and cyber crime.
The parental monitoring system fully considers the actual needs of parents. When parents find that their children are too addicted to playing games, the parents provide legal guardian qualification certificates, game name accounts, and parents ’desire to limit the intensity. The game addicted account adopts several restrictive measures to solve the bad phenomenon of minors addicted to the game, such as restricting the time range and length of minors playing games every day, or restricting the game to only holidays, or prohibiting it completely.
If you have applied for parental supervision service, during the service period, when you have questions about the information to be submitted, the processing results, or any other questions, you can contact us during working hours, and we will be advised by a dedicated receptionist Answer service, or cooperate and guide you to solve the problem.
1. The applicant must be the legal guardian of the minor under guardianship;
2. The applicant's guardian is younger than 18 years of age;
3. Applicants must be mainland citizens, excluding persons from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan.
1. Guardian information form (including a copy of the guardian's identity certificate); see Appendix I
2. Guardian Information Form (contains information about the games played by the guardian and a copy of ID); see Appendix II
3. Fill in the application for parental guardianship of minors, guarantee of prosecution, authorization letter and sign it manually (need to download, fill in, print and sign); see Schedule III
4. Certificate of the guardianship relationship between the applicant and the guardian (certificate issued by the household registration book or relevant authority).
To apply for parental supervision services, please download:
Your account has been incorporated into the parental control system. If you have any doubts about this operation, please download:
Mailing address: Customer Service Center, 4th Floor, North Area, National Convention Center, 7 Tianchen East Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Zip code: 100105 Phone: 010-62662622
The applicant first submits the information by means of letters, visits, etc .; after receiving the submission, the receiving company will conduct a telephone return visit (excluding statutory holidays) within 48 hours, and the receiving company will check the content. If the data submission is qualified and the verification is correct, the requesting company will accept the request; if the data submission is not complete, the receiving company will return to visit and prompt the applicant to continue to supplement the materials; if the data submission is unqualified and incorrect, the receiving company The right to refuse the request with reasons.
1. Applicants should submit more complete application materials, and supplement the information that is not provided in time; personnel who are familiar with computers, the Internet, and games can be assisted in order to provide detailed information;
2. The applicant shall ensure that the information submitted is true and valid; the right to pursue legal responsibility for providing false information or forged credentials, and a certificate of guardianship relationship.
Mutual Love Interaction (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd.